LOOK: Hot & Steamy

I recently posted this look on the Temptalia Forum (love it, excellent community, you should join!)

Steamy Eyeshadow is one of my favorite eyeshadows from MAC Cosmetics and it goes perfect with Club e/s.

You can see in the list below, I use a mix of high end and low end (ds) products. I use what works for me (and my budget ^__^ ).

Hope you like it. Any questions, just let me know!

Products used:

Face:
MAC Prep+Prime SPF50
Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Toast -- I mixed both the normal/combo and dry skin formulas.
L'oreal Translucide Loose Powder in Translucent
Neutrogena 3 in 1 Concealer in Medium
Laura Mercier Stardust Loose Powder (as Highlighter)

Cheeks:
MAC Powder Blush in Ambering Rose

Eyes:
UDPP
Revlon Illuminance Cream Shadow in 720-Moonlit Jewels (I used the green cream shade as a base)
MAC E/S in: Steamy, Shimmermoss, Club, Swish (crease) and Shroom
MAC Fluidline in Blactrack
MAC Mascara X in Black X
Revlon Brow Fantasy in Dark Brown

Lips:
MAC Prep+Prime for lips
MAC Lipstick in Party Mate
MAC Dazzleglass in Spanking Rich

**All photos where taken under fluorescent lighting and with flash.
**Click on the pics for bigger versions.







Always the rocker...yeah!

Until next time!


Vivan, RĂ­an y Amen!
(Live, Love & Laugh!)

Blog Archive