Dinner Date w/ Husband--Full Face MU...Quick!

This evening my husband and I had the opportunity to have dinner alone, just the two of us (on a Monday!). So cool. Oh yes, the kids are staying with their grandparents this week --even cooler! It wasn't going to be anything fancy, just couple time, you know, to talk silly things (every time we get to do this, we have this pact not to talk about the kids or house stuff). I wanted to look pretty and sexy for him, this is what I came up with (excuse the hair, I just washed it =D ):

(Click on each pic to enlarge)









And the lips:




The brushes I used:


I did it in less than 15 minutes! I'm so proud of myself, LOL!!!

Here's a list of what I used (--all that?!?):

Face
*Rimmel Fix&Perfect Foundation Primer in 001 --...just because...
*Neutrogena 3-in-1 concealer -- this stuff is great, my fave concealer so far! I used a foundation brush by Image Essentials
*Maybelline Mineral Power Liquid Foundation in Natural Beige -- applied with my fingers and buffed with Sephora Brush #50(kabuki brush)
*MAC Loose Blot Powder in Medium Dark -- I used Coastal Scent Paddle Brush
*MAC Powder Blush in Ambering Rose -- MAC 129 and buffed with Sephora Brush #44
*Laura Mercier Loose Powder in Stardust -- I used MAC 187 to apply it as a highlighter on the cheek planes
*L'oreal Translucide Loose Powder in 956-Translucent -- applied with Sephora Buffer Brush #44 (bronzer brush)

Eyes
*MAC Prep+Prime for eyes -- with me fingers of course
*MAC Gleam E/S -- applied with the 227 all over the eye lid and brow bone
*MAC Falling Star E/S -- MAC 222 all over the crease and outer V
*MAC Sketch E/S -- with MAC 217 on outer V
*MAC Sketch E/S -- as eyeliner on both lash lines. I used MAC 219.
*L'oreal HIP Eyeliner in Black -- on both waterlines
*MAC Prep+Prime for eyes
*Maybelline Full&Soft Mascara in Black
*Revlon Brow Fantasy Brow Pencil in Dark Brown -- I used MAC 204 brow brush to blend the color

--MAC Brush 224 was used to blend all the colors--

Lips
*Carmex Lip Balm
*Revlon ColorStay Lipstick in 320 Dreamy Dusk
*Milani Crystal Lip Gloss in Summer Baby

See why I am so proud of me? I used all those products! Hope you liked it.


Vivan, RĂ­an y Amen!
(Live, Love & Laugh!)

Blog Archive