First Swatches Ever! MAC Cosmetics Tendertones

Yays! My first swatches ever. This is fun. I think I took too many pics LOL! I'm still working with the watermarks/my own seal on them, so bear with me.

Yeah, I know, there are many swatches there for the MAC Tendertones, but I wanted to post these anyway. I did them because I wanted to see how they looked on my lips under different lighting. Glad I did.

I only bought two Tendertones (TT): Hot N Saucy and Deep Sigh. I got those two because I thought they were the ones who would really show up in my brown-beige-pink-ish lips. I was right!

MY OPINION: Overall, I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!! They have a pretty decent staying power and my lips are really grateful for them. The texture and the smell are H-E-A-V-E-N! A big plus is that they have a Solar Protection Factor (SPF) of 12. They cost $14.50 for 0.2 US fl oz. Some may think this is too much $$ for a lip balm, but believe me, what you get is excellent quality. So if you have the cash, go ahead, try one. Oh, remember, they are lips balms, so they are not highly pigmented...yeah, I have read comments of people complaining about that (??).

So here are the pics. For the sake of comparison, I'm adding photos of my bare lips.

**CLICK ON ALL THE PHOTOS TO SEE LARGER HQ VERSION OF THEM**

BARE LIPS
Fluorescent bathroom light, no flash:


Natural light, no flash:



TENDERTONES

The litle TT cute white box:


Deep Sigh TT


Fluorescent bathroom light, NO flash:


Fluorescent bathroom light, NO flash:


Natural light, no flash:


Fluorescent light, no flash:


Fluorescent Light, No Flash:


Natural light, no flash:


Hot N Saucy TT
Fluorescent bathroom light, NO flash:


Natural light, no flash:


Natural light, no flash:


Fluorescent bathroom light, NO flash:


Fluorescent bathroom light, NO flash:


Natural light, no flash:


Natural light, no flash:


Natural light, no flash:



Personally, I like Hot N Saucy more, I think it gives my lips a more healthy look. =)

I hope these swatches help. Tendertones are available at MAC Stores, MAC Counters and MAC Cosmetics Official Website (although not all the shades are available).

'Til next time :)


Vivan, RĂ­an y Amen!
(Live, Love and Laugh!)

Blog Archive