Beauty.com mini haul: NARS, Vincent Longo and Too Faced

I got my Beauty.com package about two weeks ago, but things have been kinda hectic, it is just now that I could take some pics and make some swatches.

What did I bought?
ºVincent Longo Lip Gloss Galore Set - $28 USD for 3 full lipglosses -->Excellent price.
ºNARS blushes in Orgasm and Exhibit A - $25 USD each
ºToo Faced Shadow Insurance - $17 USD

I took lots of pics, so I guess this post could be classified "pic-heavy". All photos were taken under natural lighting, I wanted you to see the color as real as possible.

First thoughts?

Vincent Longo Lipglosses are amazing! Fairly pigmented but what I liked the most is that they are very moisturizing to lips (even hours after applying) and not so sticky.

NARS blushes are smaller than I thought but Wow! They are soooo pigmented and soft!!! I just had to get the super hyped "Orgasm" blush. Really beautiful. But Exhibit A got to me way more. I just love reddish blushes.

Too Faced Shadow Insurance is very creamy and I will dare to say feel softer than UDPP (well, I tried it on the back of my hand).

I got a NARS moisture lotion as a GWP, feels light and good. Let's see.

I'll post reviews, more photos and comparisons with other products as soon as I have tried them for at least a week.

Peace.

(Click on each pic for larger versions)







Top: Apollo Gold (left) and Prismalite
Bottom: Cherros


The NARS blush on the palm of my hand...















The TFSI is of a beige color but it goes on clear on my skin...
NARS GWP




¡Vivan, Amen y Rían!
(Live, Love & Laugh!)

Blog Archive