The Eyes Have It on HSN

If I had to pick my hands-down favorite beauty product, I'd pick mascara over all others. That might seem weird, especially given my lust for lip products, but mascara is the one product I wear the most often. Even if I'm slumming in an Iron Maiden t-shirt with dirty hair and no other makeup, I'll throw on a fast coat of mascara. It just makes me look a little more put together (even if I'm not!).

Because I'm such a fan of mascara, I've tried a lot of different types of mascaras in my day and have definite opinions on what I like and what I don't. And even though I have a few favorites, I am always eager to try new brands that hit the market.

Over at HSN's continued beauty-lifestyle online series, Faces of Beautiful You, they're featuring two new mascaras...and I'm here to tell you all about them!

IMAN GLOBAL CHIC LONG AND LUSH MASCARA DUO, $19.95
Iman is the stunningly beautiful model and wife of David Bowie. And now she's making her mark in the wonderful world of beauty products.

Her Long and Lush Mascara Duo is an intriguing product. The long, lean, sleek golden tube opens on both ends. On one side, you'll find a luxury defining comb that will add length and separate the lashes. On the other end, there's a more traditional looking mascara brush that will thicken your lashes to pump them up. Using both ends will give you an amazing amount of both length and definition. Iman's product comes in both black and brown.

GLOBAL GODDESS EXOTIC EYES BLACKEST BLACK MASCARA, $23
I've mentioned Global Goddess products before on my blog. They're making products inspired by beauty secrets from around the world.

Their mascara is designed to give you the darkest lashes possible. If you think you can't pull off dark lashes because you're like me, a pale-skinned blonde, you're wrong. No matter what mascara you use, if you're not sure what you like, go with black. I promise it will look good...it will give your eyes an unmatched look. The shape of your eye will be better defined and your lashes will look perfect.

Global Goddess mascara also contains Japanese camellia oil, Indian Mowrah butter, fibron and carbon black and African beeswax. This combination of unique ingredients helps thicken, strenghten, condition and hydrate lashes. You'll have all-day definition and softer, healthier lashes...not bad!

Head over to Faces of Beautiful You for more information about these products. While you're there, check out the Faces of Beautiful You widget. The widget allows users to customize their own virtual beauty bag with a multitude of interactive features. Fans can watch episodes on the widget itself, read and write reviews on featured products, receive fan-only offers and discounts on HSN products, and get the latest makeup and beauty tips. The virtual mobile phone feature even allows fans to get up-to-date information via text messages on the cast and upcoming episodes! Find out more or grab the widget at www.facesofbeautifulyou.com/widget.php

Blog Archive