Look: Red & Brown with CS 88P

I did this yesterday. I find Red is a color I find difficult to work with. My eyes look like they have an infection if the e/s combo is not correct. But if I add a touch of brown, it looks way better. I like how this one turned out.

Ohhh, I did a big mistake: I used my Revlon CS Makeup in Toast instead of Natural Tan. The result is that my face look a bit darker, eek! ***shame on me*** I thought I was using Natural Tan. If I use Toast on this time of year, normally I mixed it with moisturizer to tone it down because I am a little more pale. Some photos look okay, others don't. Plus, my camera has this stupid thing in which for some reason sometimes my neck looks lighter than my face and bosom ¿?. Enough on excuses. Just don't mind the foundation color, please? Blush Pictures, Images and Photos

And I almost forgot, I curled my hair with hot rollers for the first time ever! I think it turned out great. I applied a Pantene straight hair gel mixed with an Anti-Frizz serum first (just after washing it) and used a Garnier hairspray after curling it to make the curls last. --The issue with my hair is that it is frizzy/dry with a soft curl on top and super straight on the base of my neck. My hair is super fine.-- I watched many videos on YouTube and the Net to learn about this. This is one of my new goals this year, more defined pretty hair. ;)


FACE
MAC P&P SPF50
REVLON Colorstay Makeup
MAC Full Coverage Foundation in NC35 as concealer
MAC Merrily Blush
MAC Blunt Blush (contour)
LAURA MERCIER Stardust Loose Powder (as a highlight)
L'OREAL Translucide Loose Powder in Translucent

EYES
ARDELL False Eyelashes--Demure Black (Just for a touch of volume)
MAYBELLINE Full-n-Soft WP Mascara in Very Black
MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud
PRESTIGE Waterproof Eyeliner in Black
COASTAL SCENTS 88P
Colors used:
Lid (placed in the same order as shown)
Top--crease
Bottom--outer corner of eyelid


Highlight

LIPS
CARMEX lip balm
L'OREAL COLOUR RICH L/S in 339-Red Rhapsody--just tainted my lips with it.
SALLY HANSEN Lipnotic Gem Gloss in Precious









¡Vivan, Amen y RĂ­an!
(Live, Love & Laugh!)

Blog Archive