LOOK: Neutral--just to show my falsies...I keep experimenting.

After I did the previous look, I took off all that makeup and did something more natural to go and pick up the kids. I applied my individual eyelashes in less than ten minutes for both eyes! I was experimenting (on the time needed) and needed to know if I could do it. And I applied them after I did my makeup, normally I do it b4----I do think I needed to apply one more cluster in the middle of the lid, I just noticed that after I saw the pics. Oh well.

But I am excited at the results. Ahh, the little things.

I used Andrea Perma-Lashes in Black--Short length. I will do a look with the medium length lashes. soon. Those look more dramatic and I love it.

FACE
MAC P&P Spf 50
MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation in NC40, applied with Fix+ Spray
MAC Merrily Blush
LAURA MERCIER Stardust Loose Powder
NYC Loose Powder

EYES
Elizabeth Arden Eye Fix Primer
MAC Sculpt & Shape Powder--Bone Beige/Emphasize to contour the eyes
MAC Mascara X in Black X
MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud

LIPS
CARMEX lip balm
L'OREAL Colour Riche L/S in 339-Red Rhapsody (applied very lightly on the lips)
SALLY HANSEN Lipnotic Gem Gloss in Precious



Here you can see some of the knotted clusters
placed on the lash line





¡Vivan, Amen y RĂ­an!
(Live, Love & Laugh!)

Blog Archive