Look: MAC Chrome Yellow+Milani Atlantis

I got inspired to do this look by one tutorial Francine (Youtube: Kuuipo1207) did on Dec/07.

Francine's tutorial: MAC's Chrome Yellow & Electric Eel eyeshadow look

I loved the colors she used and frankly, I wanted to do this because those are colours I rarely use. I mean, not everyday you can pull off a look with Chrome Yellow, right? Maybe you can get away with MAC's Electric Eel, which for my look I substituted with Milani's Atlantis.

Also, this is the first time I am posting a look using false eyelashes. They weren't as perfect as I would like but hey, it was actually like my fifth try. I'll keep trying to get better at it.

I did this look really late at night, one of those I just can't sleep, so I really didn't spend too much time on doing my face, it was not my main goal.

FACE
MILANI Even-Tone Powder Foundation in 03 Natural
MAC Mineralize Blush in Pleasantry
LAURA MERCIER Stardust Loose Powder

EYES
Primer--None, I was doing this for fun so...
ELIZABETH ARDEN Eye Fix Primer --->Terrible+useless. Eyeshadow fades away fast. Don't waste your money. Thank god I got it for like $6 USD at Marshall's.
MAC Cream Colour Base in Luna
MAC E/S in Ricepaper, Warm Chill, Aquadisiac & Chrome Yellow
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
MAC Eyebrow pencil in Stud
MAYBELLINE Colossal Volume Mascara in Black ---> Yuck! Horrible mascara, dries too fast and clumps terribly. $7 USD way too pricey for this crap.

LIPS
CARMEX Lipbalm
MAC L/S in Party Mate (LE)
MAC Lustreglass in Hey, Sailor (LE)

Top: MAC E/S--Aquadisiac and Warm Chills
Bottom: MAC E/S-- Ricepaper, Chrome Yellow and MILANI Atlantis E/S









NO FLASH


And the lips (love this combo):


Bye!


¡Vivan, Amen y RĂ­an!
(Live, Love and Laugh!)

Blog Archive