Reader to Reader Recommendation

I started this new feature last month and am pleased to bring you another product recommendation from a fellow Kiss and Makeup reader:

Hey Lydia, dedicated reader here! I just wanted to suggest an AWESOME drugstore moisturizer. I use it daily. It's Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion. Its not meant for use JUST for your face, it is meant for your whole body. It is PERFECT for people with sensitive skin. It is unscented. I love this moisturizer because it is great year around. In the summer, i use it as my night moisturizer, and in the winter months, i use it during the day! It has really helped my dry skin here in TN on my cheeks and around my nose without irritating my skin or causing me to breakout. Its super cheap. 10 bucks for a HUGE bottle and is available in most drugstores and big box stores.

Thanks for the recommendation! I've never used this product before, but I love that it's unscented and that it can be used on the face and body. Drugstores are chock-full of reasonably priced products that do incredible things. I'll have to keep Cetaphil in mind the next time I need to buy a moisturizer.

If you have a product you want to recommend, be sure to email me at asklydia@hotmail.com.

Blog Archive