Yes! I'm alive =) + A look I did for New Year's Eve Party

I just took a couple of days off with the family. You know, quality time. My sisters in law came to Puerto Rico to spend Xmas and the New Year with my in-laws, so we stayed at my in-laws home these past few days. Had a nice time there. Man, my mother in-law makes pancakes like no one in this world. Yum!!! LOL.

So I just wanted to post a smoky eye look I did for the New Year's Eve Party at the home of one of my aunts. We had an awesome time.

I used the following products:

Eyes:
MAC's eyeshadows: Carbon on lid, Espresso+Mulch on crease and a touch of Amber Lights on the lid, just where it meets the crease. I used Shroom as a highlighter and on the inner part of the eye.
MAC Fluidline-Blacktrack on lashline and waterlines
COVERGIRL Lash Blast Mascara in Very Black
MAC Eyebrow pencil in Stud

Face:
Rimmel Fix+Perfect Face Primer
Revlon Colorstay Makeup in Natural Tan mixed with a touch of MAC Strobe Liquid
MAC Full Cover foundation in NC35 as concealer under eyes and parts of the cheeks
MAC Loose Blot Powder in Medium Dark

Cheeks:
MAC's Merrily Blush

Lips:
Sally Hansen Diamond Lip Treatment in Elegant Cognac










Pic without flash--
just bright bathroom light. My skin is
behaving these days!


I'll be posting soon some pics of a look I did sometime ago and completely forgot to upload. =)

Hope you liked this one. I'm still experimenting with my smoky eyes looks.


¡Vivan, Amen y RĂ­an!
(Live, Love and Laugh!)

Blog Archive