Vincent Longo Lipgloss and MAC lipglass swatches and review

Nah, I didn't forget I promised these. These are the lip swatches for the glosses I got on Beauty.com and MAC Cosmetics Hauls (Beauty.com Haul / MAC Haul). Again, what good is to post a great haul and not provide swatches? Hahaha.

MY BARE LIPS...


VINCENT LONGO LIP GLOSS GALORE SET

Apollo Gold

Apollo Gold
(Apollo Gold is pretty neutral color with gold sparkle.
Really pretty.)


Cherros

Cherros
(Cherros is so beautiful, my lips are more pigmented on the borders and Cherros provide a really healthy, reddish, almost uniform color. Reminds me of Revlon's Cherries in the Glow l/g.)


Prismalite

Prismalite
(Prismalite is kinda similar to Apollo Gold but this one has a pink/iridescent sparkle. Both glosses remind me a little of L'oreal's Colour Juice Sheer Lipgloss in Caramel Çreme.)


GOOD/BAD? Okay, I think they are really great. Decent pigmentation. I like that they are barely sticky, have a sweet smell but best of all, they are TRULY very moisturizing! I wish they would stay on a bit longer (I don't mind that at all, if that means they will stay soft and barely sticky). And they are pricey (if bought individually, Reg. price: $22USD) but for me, they are totally worth it.
Rating: 4.0/5 --> if they were cheaper it would be 4.5 (Tip: get the gloss sets: they are full size and are 3 for $28. I've seen them too on Sephora.com)


MAC LIPGLASS Lip Glosses

Love Nectar

Love Nectar
(Love Nectar is of a "soft apricot with pearl" color, but my lips add a pinkish hue. This gloss goes perfect alone or over peach, neutral or earthy-pink lipsticks.)


Shock-o-Late

Shock-o-Late
(Wow, such a rich dark brown. Believe me, the picture doesn't show it but
this one is really dark. Love it!)


Spring Bean

Spring Bean
(This is the "green" gloss. You may see a bit of the green in these pics, but the lips look more brown in person. Really beautiful gloss for everyday use.)


GOOD/BAD? MAC lipglasses are some of the best in the HUGE world of liglosses simply because they really last on your lips. My lips remain shiny and glossy for hours! And at $14 USD this glosses remain affordable. I love the vanilla? smell. They are sticky, so if you hate that, better not buy them. I am a gloss girl so I am pretty much used to it. MAC provide an excellent range of colors between the Lustreglass and Tinted Lipglass glosses.
Rating: 4.5/5


Hope this info is helpful to any of you.



¡Vivan, Amen y Rían!
(Live, Love & Laugh!)


Blog Archive