Fotd/Look: MAC Evening Aura+Magnetic Fields

I love those MAC e/s from the 2008 Neo Sci-fi Collection: Evening Aura and Magnetic Fields. The other day I did a look with them, I was merely revisiting it. I do it quite often because it is a lovely neutral smokey eye look.

EYES:
U.D.P.P.
MAC Bare Study Paint Pot
MAC E/S: Evening Aura, Magnetic Fields, Ricepaper
MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud
MAYBELLINE Full n' Soft Waterproof Mascara-Very Black
L'OREAL HIP Black Eyeliner

FACE:
MAC Prep+Prime SPF50
MAYBELLINE Instant Age Rewind Foundation--Honey Beige
MAC Full Coverage Foundation--NC35 (Concealer)
MAYBELLINE Dream Mousse Blush--Peach Satin
MAC Beauty Powder--Shy Beauty
NYC Smooth Skin Loose Powder--Translucent

LIPS:
Generic Lip Balm with SPF/15 & moisturizers
MAYBELLINE Moisture Extreme L/S in Peach Colada ---> Love it!!!

Here are some HQ pics. Click on them to see the larger version.






So, I did a video on YouTube about this FotD, I am trying to do my videos in Spanish and English from now on. Let's see how that goes! =)





Love.



¡Vivan, Amen y RĂ­an!
(Live, Love & Laugh!)

Blog Archive