BBB receives the triple award <3<3

The lovelies Lakish (Anjela) from BlaqVixenBeauty and Bella from Café Beautique gave BBB the triple award: The Lemonade Award, Sisterhood Award and the Best Friends Award. The sisterhood and best friends awards are self-explainable and the lemonade award is for sites that demonstrate great attitude and/or attitude in general.

Thanks for considering my blog (and me!) worthy of this triple award. I take it very seriously! <3<3

As I commented on Anjela and Bella's blogs, I think this is a great way to know other beauty bloggers or bloggers that share similar interests. Some of you may know that I don't like chain letters, but there are always exceptions to this, since I want to share with you blogs that I consider to be cool,

There are some rules to follow when giving this award, but you know me, I don't like rules (that's the 17 y/o girl in me!). So in general, pass this award to other bloggers you think are worthy of it and don't forget to share the details with me!!!!!

I do wish to give this award to these next blogs:

Don't forget to visit Anjela and Bella and the blogs I mentioned. Have fun my friends!



¡Vivan, amen y rían!
(Live, Love & Laugh!)

Blog Archive