LOOK: Pink cheeks & lips (really simple look!)

So today it was catechism classes and cub scouts meetings for both kids. I needed to do my makeup fast (I REALLY getting good at that, lol) but didn't want something just on the "neutral" side. So I relied on pink to provide some cool and healthy color on my cheeks and lips. And of course, I used my HK products. I absolutely love Tippy, Big Bow and Nice Kitty.

Also, yesterday I applied my Garnier products and anti-frizz serum on the hair to get nice results after blow-drying it. I finished the straight hair look by using my Revlon Hair Straightening Iron, which I feel I used right for the first time ever --of course, I relied on the internet to see how-to-videos. My hair has kept incredibly smooth and straight.

What I used:






¡Vivan, Amen y RĂ­an!
(Live, Love & Laugh!)

Blog Archive