MAC Hello Kitty Products AND New Brushes

I wanted to post this earlier, but today I woke up with a migraine and feeling not to well. I feel kinda better now.

So...I went to the little HK unveiling party last night. And I say little party because the MAC store was small for all of us MAC--addicts that wanted to be there for the launch of the MAC·Hello Kitty Collection. It was way too crowded!!! After I got in and a had a quick look, I went straight to the SA and she made a list of the things I wanted. Then...ahh, I had to wait more than 30 mins on the line to the cashier. And of course, while waiting I noticed the guy dressed as Kitty (Yes, a bare chested GUY with black jeans (don't remember if they were leather) with a huge Hello Kitty "head" (???). I was sorry I didn't had my camera with me. But go to Scandalous Beauty, she has cool photos of the HK party at her local store and it was pretty much the same thing as here, including the guy.

I had a nice time talking with fellow makeup lovers about this and pasts collections. It was fun, but again, too crowded. I think next time I will go a bit later. Oh, I skipped the cute little brownies but had some delicious Pink Lemonade (Of course it had to be PINK, LOL!). Well, at least I think it was lemonade, hehe.

I took some pics and made swatches of the products I bought.


As you can see, I got 3 lipglasses, 1 lipstick, the "Tippy" beauty powder blush and also grabbed 2 brushes: The new 226 (which I think is LE) and the 231.


"Tippy" BP

"Tippy" BP

"Tippy" BP

"Tippy" BP

"Nice to be Nice" L/G

"Nice Kitty" L/G

"Fast Friends" L/G

"Big Bow" L/S

"Big Bow" L/S


Here are some close up of the brushes, including comparison pics of them and other MAC brushes:







225, 226, 224 & 222


231, 239 & 242


As I said earlier, I was not feeling to well today, so I will do lip swatches and some other product comparisons tomorrow. Just wanted to share the new goodies with you guys.



¡Vivan, Amen y RĂ­an!
(Live, Love & Laugh!)

Blog Archive