LOOK/FOTD: Neutral using MAC EMBARK+CONCRETE+SHROOM

So yesterday I did this look because I wanted my eye makeup to match the gray color of my Classic Mickey Mouse shirt. The red lips were inspired on Mickey's red pants. I used neutral shades, my go to look for almost everyday. I applied MAC's Vanilla as a base, then on the crease I applied Concrete with the MAC 224 to obtain a soft look. On top of Concrete, but on the outer crease, I added Embark with the 217. I liked the results.

I wanted soft red lips, so I applied Loreal Colour Riche l/s in Red Rhapsody very lightly on top of lipbalm and then I put some Sally Hansen Diamond Lip Treatment in Pink Bouquet (which is more of a reddish pink).

And my hair, oh yes...well, it is the curl I get when I use styling products. My hair is normally wavy as you may have noticed in previous posts, but when I add curling creams I get a soft curl. In this case I used a Garnier Curling cream mixed with Garnier Leave-In conditioner cream. But I need even more definition, still looking for the right product.


FACE
MAC Prep+Prime SPF 50 mixed with Clinique Pore Minimizer T-Zone Shine Control Gel (got this tip from one of Petrilude's videos; I think he actually mixed the prep+prime with MAC Matte Cream, but this is similar)---worked like a charm!
REVLON Colorstay Makeup in Toast mixed with MAYBELLINE Instant Age Rewind Foundation in NUDE (Yay, found a bottle!)
MAC Full Cover Foundation in NC35 (used as concealer under the eyes and some other dark spots)
MAC Loose Blot Powder in Medium Dark
MAC Mineralize Blush in Merrily

EYES
MAC Soft Ochre P/P as base
MAC E/S in Vanilla, Embark, Shroom and Concrete
MAYBELLINE Line Express Eyeliner in Ebony Black (really creamy eyeliner, I like it)
MAC Mascara X in Black X
MAC Eyebrow pencil in Stud

LIPS
Carmex Lipbalm
Loreal Colour Riche L/S in Red Rhapsody
Sally Hansen Diamond Lip Treatment in Pink Bouquet


NOTE: I actually took these pics hours after applying my makeup. My face was not as oily as I would have expected. I'll keep experimenting with the primer mixed with the Clinique gel and see how it goes on the long run.






This pic looks different from the others because
the camera is a bit more farther


My hair with many flyaways...
at least it felt soft, lol


Lovely weekend!


¡Vivan, amen y rĂ­an!
(Live, Love & Laugh!)


Blog Archive