LOOK: Dark Purple Smoky Eyes (Lots of pics)

For this look I used Maybelline's Expert Wear Eyeshadows. Now, I am not a big fan of these, but I've had them for quite some time now and decided it was time to put them to work!. The look is very shimmery so if you like more matte smoky eyes, this is def. not for you, LOL.

I felt so good about this look, I took way to many pics. But hell, is not everyday that my skin behaves well.

Oh, I did a tutorial. I am still editing the video. =)


I used...

EYES
No concealer
UDPP
REVLON Illuminance Cream E/S in Vavava Bloom (only used the less darker purple shade on the lid area)
MAYBELLINE's Expert Wear E/S singles in: Silken Taupe, Night Sky and Amethyst
MAC Eyebrow pencil in Stud
MAC Mascara X in Black X
ARDELL Eyelashes--Wispies
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
REVLON Colorstaly Liquid E/L in Black

FACE
No primer
MAYBELLINE's Instant Age Rewind Cream Foundation--Honey Beige-->LOVE this foundation, makes my skin feel so soft and moisturized
NARS Orgasm Blush
L'OREAL Translucide Loose Powder in Translucent

LIPS
Carmex Lip Balm
MAC Hello Kitty L/G in Fast Friends


PHOTOS (CLICK TO ENLARGE)

Revlon Illuminance E/S -- Vavava Bloom
(I used purple shade, second from your left)


Maybelline Expert Wear e/s: Amethyst (top),
Silken Taupe (bottom left) and Night Sky













Crazy!! (mmm, I did not know
what to do with my bangs...)


No Flash
(Fluorescent Lighting)


BYE!

¡Vivan, amen y rĂ­an!
(Live, love and laugh!)

Blog Archive