The "Don't-want-to-put-on-makeup-but-don't-want-to-look-like-crap-either" Look

As I mentioned in the previous post, today I woke up feeling horrible. Mild migraine. But, I had to do "mommy" things like doing breakfast, take the kids to school and pick them up later, etc. After talking on the telephone with my husband (he always calls me at midday--12+ years straight...sweet, I know!) and trying to cheer him up because he was feeling...well...blah, I knew I had to apply the same principle on myself.

I just moisturized my skin and eyes and applied my makeup in less than 10 mins, it was enough to look a bit more "polished". My skin need more coverage to look more even, but not today. I guess my eyes show how I was feeling. And yes, I didn't do much about the hair...hehe.

FACE
MAC Full Cover Foundation in C40--used as concealer under eyes and on cheeks
MAC Blot Powder (Loose) in Medium Dark all over face and eyes
MAC Mineralize Blush in Nuance
LAURA MERCIER Loose Powder in Stardust--used as highlighter on cheeks

EYES
MAC Prep+Prime for Eyes
MAC Blot Powder --to set the primer
MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud
MAC PlushLash Mascara in Plushblack

LIPS
CARMEX Lipbalm
REVLON Super Lustrous Lip in Honey Drizzle
MAC Dazzleglass in Bare Necessity

By the way, I'm feeling much better now, lol. =D






¡Vivan, amen y rĂ­an!
(Live, love & laugh!)

Blog Archive