Hot Mess

Holy guacamole. I didn't mean to be away from writing my blog THIS long, but wow...I guess stuff happens. I've been sick...sick...sick the past few days. What a way to spend a birthday, huh? What started as a cold turned into a raging fever and a lost day of lying in bed, sweating, having bizarre fever dreams. Thankfully I am (slowly) on the mend. I am now just congested. My nose is bright red from all the blowing (let me say: Kleenex Lotion Tissues are a god send!), and I sound like a smoker when I cough since my chest is so filled with gunk. Pleasant.

On to a more positive topic: It's time to announce my Beau Bain Bath Bomb winners! Woo-hoo!! Congratulations to: Lisa, Irielle, and Regina. You have each won a super-fabulous bath bomb. Please email me at asklydia@hotmail.com so I can get your prize to you.

At the rate I'm going, I am not entirely sure WHEN I'll be back with updates...could be tomorrow, later this week, or first thing next week. I'm doing the best I can...and I'll be back as soon as I can hack it.

Ok--stay well, keep reading, oh, and if you have any beauty product recommendations you want to end my way, shoot me an email (asklydia@hotmail.com), follow me on twitter, or friend me on facebook....whatevs.

Blog Archive