Beauty things I believe in...

Following a list I am making on my other blog, here are some things I believe in (all beauty related--for other stuff, just see my other blog).

I believe...

1. big, voluminous & beautiful ladies like me can look as pretty as any supermodel. Just stop worrying for a minute about those pounds you "have" to loose and see what you can work with NOW.

2. in not wearing makeup everyday (shocking, right?). LOL

Gorgeous lady with or without makeup:
Eva Longoria


3. in not saying "I look horrible, sorry" because I am not wearing any makeup. No way people, I AM gorgeous.

4. in feeling like a diva just because I am having a gorgeous hair day.

Demolishing Diva Pictures, Images and Photos

5. in saying "I am gorgeous" (like in #3) without being afraid that people will think I am full of myself or that I am so vain. So what? I simply cannot care if you think that about me because, honestly, it just shows you don't know me. You just know what you can read or see about me on my blogs.



Have a fantastic weekend everybody!


¡Vivan, amen y rĂ­an!
(Live, love & laugh!)

Blog Archive