Lancome on HSN: Pink Irreverence Collection

So, from drugstore goodies to HE products. Hahahaaa.

Erin from Lancome-USA sent a note about the brand spotlight tonight (2/19) and tomorrow on the Home Shopping Network. Joan Poulton, VP of Education and makeup artist Robert Cook will be talking about the new spring color collection Pink Irreverence and other Lancôme favorites.


The show times are as follows:


Thursday, February 19th

8 p.m.


Friday, February 20th

6 a.m.

1 p.m.

8 p.m.

I'm sure going to watch the presentation, just because it is a great way to see more about the new products and learn new tricks and tips. Besides, I have my eyes on that La Laque Fever Lipshine in Electric Pink. I've seen swatches that just left me drooling all over.


I confess I am pretty new to this brand, so let's see if I start a new collection...shh! my husband is going to kill me! LOL


¡Vivan, amen y rían!
(Live, love & laugh!)

Blog Archive