My latest "new" love: Ardell Wispies--Thoughts and Review

Ardell Wispies----LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!

Very lightweight lashes, most of the time I forget I have them on. Oh, and I am using now DUO dark glue. I've found it helps to obtain a more natural look than with the clear glue. I thought it was going to be a mess when applying the lashes but no no no! I let the glue dry for 1+ min and place the falsies on my eyes. NOW it's really easy. LOL!

As always, I started by experimenting. I added the eyeliner after I put on the lashes (which of course I normally do b4 applying them, but I was playing). The next pics are a big close-up of my eyes, so of course, you can notice the false eyelashes. But when I apply E/L first then the lashes, the result is amazing!

These lashes are really great. Very soft. They come off pretty easy. I wash and sanitize them and keep them on their package for later use. Watch THIS VIDEO from Enkore on YouTube on how to clean your used "faux" lashes.

ARDELL WISPIES ---> 5/5

Photo comparisons between my natural lashes (they are cute, aren't they? hahaha) and the Wispies.










¡Vivan, amen y rĂ­an!
(Live, love & laugh!)

Blog Archive