Beauty Confessions: Dirty Girl!

Last week, I confessed to you that I commit a beauty sin: I wash my hair each and every day.

Well, now I need to make another confession: Even though I know better, I don't always wash my face before going to bed at night. Yes, I admit it. Sometimes I fall asleep with my makeup on. I hang my head in shame.

According to professionals, not washing your face leaves makeup and other environmental gunk that you pick up during the day clinging to your skin. All this yucky stuff can lead to clogged pores which means that zits and blackheads could erupt all over your face just because you're too tired to wash your face.

Even though I sometimes skip the all important step of washing my face with warm water and a gentle cleanser, I almost always try to use a facial wipe, like Boot's No. 7 Quick Thinking 4-in-1 Wipes to get my makeup off.

How about you? Do you wash your face every night, or do you fall asleep with the morning's mascara caked in your lashes? Let me know....leave a comment!

Blog Archive