LOOK: Before and After---What a difference foundation makes

I like to compare from time to time b4 and after pics, to see what I'm doing wrong/right. I know I have come a long way since I started dealing with makeup almost 1.5 yrs ago. One of those things I have worked on, and still always trying to be better at, is evening out my complexion. I like my skin, it behaves most of the time. What I don't like are the dark/sun spots that cover most of my cheeks and forehead. This is one of the reasons I am always looking for good foundation. I need to have more than one product that works for my skin and meet my demands (great coverage, water/sweat resistant, not cakey, easy to work with).

Right now I'm testing the MAC foundation samples I got the last week (gonna try them for another week b4 reviewing) but I find myself missing my Revlon Colorstay. Yes, I wrote missing. Honestly, I think the only product that could come near my Revlon CS is the Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation--for what I have read and seen. Gonna be checking that one soon.

I did this simple look about two weeks ago, just to take some pics and make a comparison. Ah, I love my Colorstay, you could say it really makes miracles.


FACE
MAC Prep+Prime for Face SPF50
REVLON CS in Natural Tan (Normal/Dry Skin)--Best applied with Stippling Brush
NO CONCEALER
L'ORÉAL Translucide Loose Powder
MAC Frankly Scarlet Powder Blush
LAURA MERCIER Stardust Loose Powder as highlight
MAC BLUNT Powder Blush to contour

EYES
MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot as base
LAURA MERCIER Stardust loose powder to set (and add some shimmer!)
MAC Plushlash Mascara in black
MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud

LIPS
CARMEX Lipbalm SPF15
REVLON Super Lustrous L/S in Certainly Red (applied with a light hand)

****BY THE WAY, I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT I TOOK THESE
PICS HOURS AFTER APPLYING MY MAKEUP****

BEFORE

Gorgeous me!



No Flash


AFTER





SIDE BY SIDE COMPARISON



You see why I love my foundation right? By evening out the skin, you will instantly look younger and yes, feel better! LOL. Do your homework, find the foundation that works for you and look fabulous--Oh, but remember, you do need to have a good skin care regimen and eat healthy...I am still working on that last part...

Talk to you later lovelies!



¡Vivan, amen y rían!
(Live, love and laugh!)

Blog Archive