Sephora is coming to Puerto Rico!!!!!!!!

Hell Yes! Finally!!!!!!!!!!! Today I was window shopping at Plaza Las Americas when suddenly I saw this area under construction, on the first floor: A Sephora store! I was jumping like crazy! LOL

Actually, this was announced on Caribbean Business, but I didn't know about this until today. **happy dance**

Yeah, yeah, so what? you may ask. Well, have you seen a little kid who goes to a candy store and she sees so many goodies, the kid is drooling and don't know where to start? That will be me the moment I set foot at Sephora. It happens everytime in the MAC store, but Sephora has lots of brands, high quality stuff. We don't have mega stores dedicated to beauty items only, just beauty supplies stores (that sell strange brands that to be fair, I have tried and hated) and the counters at JCPenney, Macy's and Sears.

I have always hated that Sephora.com doesn't deliver to PR. My Sephora brushes and even my 2 bottles of UDPP were bought by my husband when he went to NYC 1.5 years ago. Now I don't have to wait anymore...well, only 'til they open the store. I don't know the exact date, maybe late 2009? Hope so.

Oh, by the way, Sephora is having a 15% off sale valid through April 21 for Sephora Beauty Insiders only, so north american buyers: the checkout code to obtain the discount is BD2T9CB5. =)


¡Vivan, amen y rĂ­an!
(Live, love & laugh!)

Blog Archive