Product Update: Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal

I mentioned a while back that I was testing out the new Crest Whitestrips Advanced Seal kit. I've since finished my treatments and here are my thoughts:
EASY TO USE
The new Advanced Seal strips are thicker than strips we've used in the past. And because they're more substantive, they're a little easier to apply. And once they're on, they feel secure. In the past, I've had strips slip off mid-treatment. Not cool. These strips stay put, just like they say they will. And you really can drink water and talk normally while wearing them.

FUN TO PEEL OFF
Because the Advanced Seal strips cling better to the teeth, they're kind of fun to peel off. I know that sounds weird, but it's true. They peel off with a bit of effort, and it reminds me of using a peel-off mask for my teeth. Good times!
EFFECTIVE AND FAST
After just three days, my teeth were noticeably whiter. I hadn't whitened my teeth in quite some time, so my pearly whites were in need of a good brightening. Now, my teeth look lovely and white, just the way they should be.
CAUTION! INCREASED SENSITIVITY
I almost always notice that my teeth become sensitive during the whitening process. I don't have sensitive teeth at any other time, but whenever I whiten, my teeth ache a bit. This is just a temporary problem, though, and a day or two after ending the whitening treatment, the sensitivity went away. I guess I have to suffer for my white teeth!

All in all, these were effective and easy to us. I loved that they really didn't slip off, because in the past, that was really frustrating. If you try these out, let me know your thoughts!

Blog Archive