New Product?: Smashbox's new Photo Finish Lid Primer

A few weeks ago Sephora sent an email to Beauty Insiders about the new Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer.


As per Sephora Website---

What it is:
An ultra-luxurious lid primer.

What it does:
Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer creates the perfect canvas for eyeshadow application. Wear this universal shade under shadow to increase longevity, or create the perfect nude eye by applying over the lid for an even tone.

What Else You Need To Know:
The exclusive formula contains Phytomoist, a plant-based hyaluronic acid for ultimate moisturization and amino acids for skin-smoothing benefits. Soft focus pearls help diminish the appearance of fine lines on the lids while the patented Qusome® delivery system ensures all ingredients penetrate the skin to deliver effective results.

Size: 0.1 oz
Price: $20 USD
Availability: Sephora website and Sephora Stores Exclusive Item. Smashbox still doesn't offers it on their website.

Have someone tried this? I have a love-hate relationship with the Photo Finish primer (thank god I bought the travel size first). And my experience with their glosses was terrible. Eyeshadows are super smooth, but some of them do not show on my lids. So could this be the product that would make me change my mind about Smashbox? LOL!

I am always interested in new eye bases because I need them badly. Here the tempt is super hot and my lids can get all oily, plus my lids are extremely dark. I will always love UDPP and now I like TFSI, but this specific base claims to be a universal shade and to even out the lid color for a perfect nude eye.

This will be one of those NEW products for which I'll wait to read more reviews b4 buying, because frankly, I don't feel like spending 20 bucks on some eye cream that is a total failure. Promises many good things, though.

If you have tried it, will you let me know your thoughts on it?



¡Vivan, amen y rĂ­an!
(Live, love & laugh!)

Blog Archive