TotalBeauty.com: MAC worst and best products

If you are like me, you love most of MAC products. But yeah, I agree that some are so-so or simply...bad. Hehe. I agree with most of the products mentioned on both lists of this totalbeauty.com review of MAC products.

Personally, one of the things I don't like are frosty l/s from MAC. I might as well buy some l/s from a drugstore. Mascara X is nice, but average, don't like it that much. And the cream color bases...bah, waste of money. I'm still looking for ways to use my Luna CCB, it hasn't work for me neither as a shadow base or highlighter.

What I love the most about MAC? My brushes, hell yeah! They are the most important part of my makeup, my biggest treasure.

Which products are your fave and which ones you detest?


TotalBeauty.com
The Best and Worst MAC Cosmetics Products

Your shopping guide to this cult-fave makeup brand


The Best and Worst MAC Cosmetics Products

Before you buy your next eyeshadow or makeup brush -- check out these unbiased reader reviews. They reveal that of all (and there are thousands) of the MAC products available, the brushes top every makeup-lovers list. But not all MAC products are perfect -- so be sure to steer clear of the ones on our readers' do-not-buy lists.

See products

The Worst: No. 4: MAC Green Gel Cleanser, $19.50

TotalBeauty.com average member rating: 6.0*


The Worst: No. 4: MAC Green Gel Cleanser, $19.50

What you said: "It doesn't [have a] rich lather and it doesn't leave my skin feeling fresh. I guess it's ok for..."

No. 3: MAC Prep + Prime Eye, $16

TotalBeauty.com average member rating: 5.7*


No. 3: MAC Prep + Prime Eye, $16

What you said: "I figured since MAC has such great eyeshadows, they'd obviously have a great primer for them... WRONG!..."

The Best: No. 15: MAC Eye Shadow, $14.50

TotalBeauty.com average member rating: 9.4*


The Best: No. 15: MAC Eye Shadow, $14.50

What you said: "THE best eyeshadow I have ever used. I will never switch to another brand when it comes to..."

Want to see the rest of the list? Click here!

Blog Archive