Beauty Product of the Week: DNA Superstructure UV Cream

What is it? Olay Regenerist DNA Superstructure UV Cream SPF 25, "helps block direct DNA damaging rays to help protect skin and maintain collagen's structural integrity. Hydrates to help rebuild cellular surface structure & restore firmness. This new anti-aging formula hydrates to help rebuild cellular surface structure and restore firmness, regenerating a more youthful appearance.

SPF 25 helps block direct DNA damaging rays to help protect skin and maintain collagen's structural integrity. Powerful anti-oxidants help protect the skin's surface from free radical damage.

Premium skin feel, suitable for daily use. Create the perfect skin care solution for you with the Regenerist line of advanced anti-aging products." Available at drugstores and big box stores for $30 or less (Olay is almost always on sale somewhere!).

What did you think? I have no clue if this cream is really doing what Olay says it will as far as rebuilding collegen goes, but I do know that it leaves my skin feeling very moisturized. Plus it give me the SPF bonus, which I appreciate.

The cream itself is very light and goes on easily. It also smells amazingly good! This cream is in a pump applicator bottle. I've experimented with how much product to use, and for me, it seems as though half a pump is all I need. A full pump leaves my skin a bit greasy, but a half pump of cream absorbs easily and quickly into my skin. If you buy this product, you'll have to take a few times to figure out how much works best for you.

The final verdict? I love Olay products. I've used Olay moisturizers as long as I have been using moisturizers. My mom got me hooked, and I've enjoyed all the upgrades Olay has made to their line in recent years. Since it's an Olay moisturizer, I instantly liked this product. My only word of caution is to use a light hand (or should I say a light pump!) when applying. A little really goes a long way, and too much product will make your face a little too moisturized--at least if your skin is anything like mine!

Blog Archive