Waiting for Erica

Once again, we are under Tropical Storm Warning. The NHC says Ms. Erica will be paying us a visit, a very "wet" one, tonight or early Friday morning.  I don't know, she's moving very slowly.  I hope she goes south.   


As you can imagine, the schools are already close, the goverment already sent all employees home, there is no school/work tomorrow, supermarkets are full and everywhere you go people is talking about it (I don't like that, it makes me more anxious) We are more worried for the rain than the winds.  In Puerto Rico we may get worried about damages caused by the wind if there is a Cat. 2 Hurricane Warning.  Less than that, people really don't mind much, but still talk non-stop about it. BUT with water, that is another story. I worry because, of course, water causes more damage.  Let's pray that once again, the storm just disappears.


ETA:  Woohoo!  Now it is a tropical depression and they say it is no longer a menace to P.R.  ^____^ 

Blog Archive