MAC Style Black Collection Available Online


I've been waiting for this collection for quite sometime now, can't wait to go to my local store. The swatches I've seen are very interesting. Ah, this collection reminds me of my "heavy metal lover" days...so cool. So, if you like the goth, punk-rock chic, heavy metal groupie or just in-your-face look, maybe you would like to check it out. ;)

Check out pictures and swatches of the products from this collection HERE (link will take you to Temptalia.com; the lovely Christine has made swatches and reviews).



Oh, MAC is offering free shipping (US addresses only--including Puerto Rico) until 9/27/09, 11:59 pm EST with any purchase.  Use code BLACK at checkout.

What are your thoughts about this collection? Are you getting something from it? Share with me. =)



¡Vivan, amen y rían!





Blog Archive