Look: Colorful Hepcat

I hadn't had the chance to work much with this Hepcat e/s since I got it. Yesterday was my nephew's baptism and I finally grabbed it for a colorful look.  I like purple shades on brown eyes.  I also used my Revlon Illuminance Vavava Bloom e/s pallete: the light purple as a base for Hepcat, the orangy peachy shade on the crease and the pink shade as a highlighter.  One can make great combos with that e/s palette, but I do think that it has to be set with powder eyeshadow or translucent powder so it lasts longer without creasing.

**I'm sorry the foundation looks lighter on pics, but looks OK on real life under natural lighting.


 


  

 


Under natural lighting:


FACE
Borghese Prima Viso Face Primer on cheeks
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
Revlon Colorstay Foundation--Warm Golden
MAC Blushcreme -- Sweet William mixed with Brit Wit
L'oreal Translucide Loose Powder--Translucent

EYES
Revlon Illuminance Cream E/S -- Vavava Bloom
MAC Hepcat E/S
Maybelline Line Express E/L in Ebony Black (smudged out on upper lash line)
Urban Decay 24/7 E/L in Zero on both waterlines
L'oreal Voluminous WP Mascara in Black
MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud

LIPS
Lipbalm with spf 15
Palladio Plump n Shine ligpgloss in Pink Candy (in all honesty, I forgot to pack a gloss that would've matched better the rest of my makeup)


Hope you like this look. Lovely week.



¡Vivan, amen y rĂ­an!

Blog Archive