Double Duty at Sephora!


I was wandering through my local Sephora the other day--as I often do--and was checking out some new brushes in the Sephora line.

The brushes caught my eye because they were both cute AND multi-functional. Here's what Sephora has to say about them:

Make Yourself Twice as Pretty!
Double-Ended Color-Dipped Brushes Have Arrived…Only at Sephora

Need a hand or two to get on your gorgeous way? Keep your face looking flawless and your eyes looking extraordinary with five of Sephora’s new two-in-one tools. From hot pink complexion perfection brushes to bright yellow eye mastering tools, these colorful treats will give you a double dosage of beauty-full!

Jazz up your makeup bag (and your face) with these beauty gadgets:

Sephora Collection Double-Ended Smoky Eye Brush
($18) – Equipped with a slanted eyeliner brush and a smudge dome in posh purple, this tool guarantees a stunning stare.

Sephora Collection Double-Ended Perfect Complexion Brush ($35) – With its pretty-in-pink brush fibers, this multitasking must-have features a two-in-one foundation and powder brush for a flawless finish

Sephora Collection Double-Ended Every Day Eye Brush ($18) – Successful shading is what this brush is all about. Now you can apply shadow all over the lid and blend your way to fabulousness with this fun orange brush.

Sephora Collection Double-Ended Grab’n Go Brush
($32) – Grab this go-getter, perfect for applying all-over shadow, loose powder, and compact foundation. One brush, two sides, three big effects!

Sephora Collection Double-Ended Winged Brush ($18) – This is your ticket to sophisticated eyes! Use this yellow brush to draw a fine line, then apply cream or powder to your eyes.

What do you think of these? I think they're pretty awesome, though my only concern is how I would store them. I usually house my brushes in the brush slots in my bag, but doing so could damage one end. Hmmm....

Still, I might have to pick (at least) one of these babies up!

Blog Archive