MAC Fuschia P/M and UD Smog Dupes?

I like to find dupes for more expensive products, mostly on eyeshadows, blushes and lipsticks not so much for brushes and other tools.

What do you think of these?  I think they are pretty similar but not exact duplicates. 

MAC Fuschia Pigment vs. L'oreal HIP Pigment in Fiery





 


*Both pigments are great quality, I think Fiery is a bit more purple and dark than Fuschia.
**Please note: If you are gonna buy the HIP Pigments, consider getting them on one of those BOGO-Free sales.  They are pretty expensive at regular price (~$12 for 1.5g vs. MAC $19.50 for 7.5g)
***They look the same on my eyelids .


Urban Decay E/S in Smog vs. Milani E/S in Golden Bronze




 




*Smog is a tad darker, but both colors looks almost the same on my eye lids. Both e/s are so soft.
**Milani: ~ USD $4   vs.   Urban Decay: USD $16


Just sayin'...


Blog Archive