Christmas, Christmas Time is Here

It's Christmas Week! Woo-hoo!

Since this week is going to be devoted to gift wrapping, hanging out with my family, and copious amounts of eating and drinking, I may be taking a few days away from Kiss & Makeup. I won't be completely gone, however! Between now and the New Year, be sure to stop by--I'll be posting the following (maybe more!):
  • The name of the Iman Cosmetics Luxury Liner eyeliner (Monday)
  • Tips for looking great in holiday photos (Tuesday)
  • Tips to cure (or ease) a hangover (next week)
  • Preview of a Pantene product that's designed to turn back the clock of hair damage (next week)
  • Review of 2009 (next week)
  • My favorite beauty products of 2009 (next week)
  • Looking ahead to a new decade (next week)
As always, if you have any suggestions for a topic or need beauty advice, email me at asklydia@hotmail.com!

Blog Archive