LOOK: MAC Arena+Sushi Flower+Coppering

I just have to laugh. This is my most recent attempt of wearing some red, pink or orange in my eyes. This look is a bit timid but it's there I guess.  Although I love those colors, I'm a bit cautious when I use orange and pink eyeshadows because I'm afraid of doing it wrong and looking sick (I have posted looks here that now I see and think "WTH?!").  But this combo came naturally to me, MAC's Coppering "behaved" well and I felt comfortable wearing it. =)

Oh, I also applied a "customized" tinted moisturizer, I didn't felt like going with full cover makeup.  So yeah, you get to see freckles and other spots.  Oh well, that's like I wanted it, lol.




**Photo with Flash (left) and No Flash**



FACE
No primer
Tinted Moisturizer (I mixed Max Faxtor Lasting Performance Makeup in Cool Bronze with my moisturizer)
MAC Springsheen Blush
LAURA MERCIER Star Dust Loose Powder (Highlighter)
L'OREAL Translucide Loose Powder in Medium

EYES
Elizabeth Arden Eye Fix Primer
MAC Vanilla as a wash all over my eyelid up to the brows
MAC Arena (lid), Sushi Flower (outer half of lid) and Coppering (crease)
MAC Embark as eyeliner and Shroom as highlighter
URBAN DECAY 24/7 eyeliner in Zero
MAYBELLINE Lash Stiletto Waterproof Mascara  in Very Black
MAC Eyebrow pencil in Stud

LIPS
lipbalm
ELF Super Glossy Lipshine in Malt Shake




¡Hasta luego hermosas!



¡Vivan, amen y rĂ­an!

Blog Archive