Thanks & a quick note about a couple of great Xmas sales!

Hi guys, everything is okay now in my household. Better yet, I never got the flu! **If I caught it now, it won't be because of my hubby or kids! lol **  Thank you all for the "get well" and well wishing comments or messages you sent me. ¡Gracias de corazón! ♥♥♥



Now, I want to mention a couple of great Christmas sales.  First, Tarte Cosmetics is having a F&F sale on their website from Dec7 to Dec13/09.  They are offering 40% off all their products.  Awesome.  Just enter code FFDEC at checkout to get the discount.




Stila Cosmetics is on sale again at Hautelook.com. I saw glosses, mascara, eyeshadow quads, foundation kits, etc.  Up to 50% off.  Hurry up, these products sell fast.  Go to the Hautelook website to check it out or click on the image below (my personal invite!):




On time for Xmas shopping =)


Hasta luego makeup addicts!


PLEASE NOTE:  I'm not being paid to post/publish this sales, I'm just giving you the 411 on them as a consumer who likes great things at a great price.



¡Vivan, amen y rían!

Blog Archive