New Revlon Foundation?!?

+++ETA: Read my review for this foundation HERE+++

So I was on Makeupalley.com looking for reviews on different products and noticed a review on REVLON PhotoReady Foundation.  Apparently this is a new product that Revlon is slowly introducing in stores.  I say slowly because I haven't seen it yet here and I'm guessing that I'll have to wait a month or so for it to get to PR.  If I'm not mistaken, there will be a pressed powder too?  I CAN'T WAIT TO TRY IT.  I like Revlon products and ...yes...shhhh...I'm a foundation junkie.  LoL.

(Clicking on the pic will take you to MA. If this is your image,
please please let me know asap so I can credit you)

What interest me more about this product is that some people like the "my-skin-but-better" finish.  Not too light, not too heavy.  Will this replace the Revlon Colorstay as my favorite?  I guess it will depend on how much it covers and lasts on my skin without transferring or disappearing through out the day.  Also, it comes with a PUMP! Finally Revlon!!

Yummy411 has another pic of this product, check it out (and check out her blog too, really cool).  It retails for $13.99. 

I've read mixed reviews about it. Let me know if you have tried it! 


Hope you're having a nice weekend.
¡Lindo fin de semana!




¡Vivan, amen y rĂ­an!

Blog Archive