Look: Revlon Priceless Metals Eyeshadow Quad

I did this look last Tuesday. I went out to dinner with my husband, we were celebrating our 13th wedding anniversary. ♥♥♥

As you know I like the Colorstay quads, they are fairly pigmented (not super pigmented), but I like them like that. Besides, using diferent bases, you can get different results with these eyeshadows.  The Priceless Metals quad is quite dramatic to look at, but I toned it down with a matte base (I used MAC Prep+Primes for eyes).  If you want a bolder look, try using a frosty base like MAC Constructivist or Blackground Paint Pots or similar colors from the Revlon Illuminance Creme E/S.  


Revlon Colorstay e/s:
Priceless Metals (L) and Coffee Beans (R)

 

Yep, my hair was still damp when I took the pics




FACE
BORGHESE Prima Viso Face Primer
Estee Lauder Double Wear Makeup -- 3W1 Tawny mixed with a few drops of MAC Strobe Liquid (so the ELDW doesn't look too matte)
MUFE Full Coverage Concealer -- #10
MAC Mineralize Blush in Nuance
L'OREAL Translucide Loose Powder in Medium mixed with LAURA MERCIER's Star Dust Loose Powder (For an overall glow)

EYES
TFSI
MAC Prep+Prime for Eyes (medium)
REVLON Colorstay E/S Quad in Priceless Metals (2nd shade from top to bottom all over the lid; 3rd shade on outer lid and all over the crease--also on lower lash line; 4th shade on outer lid--also on lower lash line; 1st shade -- silver-- on the inner part of eyelid; I used the lightest shade of the "Coffee Bean" quad as highlighter under the brows).
L'OREAL Extra Volume Collagene Waterproof Mascara in Black (This one is a bit better than the original formula, I think I like it more)
MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud



LIPS
Lipbalm
MAC Buoy-oh-Buoy L/S (LE)
L'OREAL Colorjuice L/G in Caramel Creme


=D



¡Vivan, amen y rían!

Blog Archive