LOOK: Minty green with...a lot of other greens =)

I was trying different white bases on my eyelids (to get some eyeshadows to actually show on my eyes---more on that soon) and decided to do a complete eye look, then I thought "WTH, let's do a whole look". It's just that lately I've been feeling kinda down, so I'm don't like doing my makeup everyday, I guess.

Check the images below to see where the colors were applied.

So, you will see EOTD pics where I do not have foundation or other makeup on (just the eyes are done) and then I finished with pics of a full face makeup look.  LOL

Here are the colors I used (all e/s by MAC):
>
**AS ALWAYS, CLICK ON PICS FOR ENLARGED VERSIONS**




 



 


**NO FLASH**
(Kind of a strange pic...)

See you later!

FACE
No primer, just moisturizer
REVLON Colorstay Makeup in Warm Beige --I love this foundation so much, believe me, my face is a mess right now...
MAC Blush -- Sunbasque (Love it! One of my all-time faves)
LAURA MERCIER Stardust Loose Powder (Highlighter-cheeks and nose)
L'OREAL Translucide Loose Powder in Medium

EYES
MAX FACTOR Erase Concealer in White (left eye) and NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk (right eye) -- I was experimenting =D
MAC E/S in Warm Chill, Swimming, Humid, Shimmermoss and Ricepaper
URBAN DECAY 24/7 Eyeliner in Zero
MAYBELLINE The Colossal Volume Express Waterproof Mascara in Glam Black--Okay, I'm liking this mascara more and more
PALLADIO Brow Powder in Brown

LIPS
LAURA MERCIER Ambre Rose L/G


Espero les guste. Questions? Just leave me a comment.  **waves**



¡Vivan, amen y rĂ­an!

Blog Archive