Happy New Year 2010!

Happy New Year my lovelies!!

 Happy New year Pictures, Images and Photos

One of the reasons I have this blog is to get away from the ugly things.  You get to see mostly the good things, which is great because I read my previous posts and I think "see? this year wasn't so bad...".

Oh, but it was.  My family have had some hard times but many puerto ricans had a horrible year: unemployment and cost of life went up up up as salaries went down. As a result, the criminality rate is worse than ever. I hardly recognize my Puerto Rico.  I know it's not only here, it's a global tragedy.   I just pray to God for Him to give us understanding as of why things happens, that we cause all of these things.  As human beings, everyday we are given an opportunity to change things for the good.  I pray for that.  I pray for myself and my family to have the strength to change things and be happy, healthy and succesful.

2010 has just arrived.  1st day of the year is today.  I feel hope.

As I always say:


¡Vivan, amen y rían!

Blog Archive