LOOK: Neutral Smoky Eyes w/ Elizabeth Arden's Mingle+Teak

Yesterday was my grandma's 91st birthday party.  It was awesome! One of those occasions when most members of the family get together --- and hey, we are a big family: my mom has 6 siblings  0__O.  I love it when we all get together like that. I get to see my cousins and their babies and everybody talks really loud and laughs and also we eat excellent puertorican food.  There was a music trio that played old boleros for my grandma and classic christmas songs (in español of course). I tell you, I think the whole neighborhood heard us partying, LOL.

I did this neutral&soft smoky eyes look using my EA Color Intrigue Eyeshadows (click here for swatches).  I used Mingle all over the eye lid, Teak on the crease, Urban well blended on the outer crease and also used as an eyeliner and a mix of MAC's Vanilla and Ricepaper e/s on the browbone area.


**CLICK ON ALL PICS FOR ENLARGED VERSIONS**



Here's a pic without flash, so you get to see how MAC Studio Fix Powder in NC40 looks on my skin. Of course, to make it less powdery (and to prevent it for making me look older) ,I always set it with a spray of MAC's Fix+ or just plain water.  I like to use this powder foundation because I do my makeup faster with it and I use less products.

Yeah...without the flash you get to see my pretty pores and some wrinkles. There's no makeup in earth that could hide that, lol  ^__^   Oh yes, and little red veins in my eyes are from simply not sleeping well, which is almost always.  Booo.


FACE
Moisturizer
MAC Studio Fix Powder -- NC40 -- Set it with Fix+ Spray
MAC Springsheen Blush


EYES
MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre
ELIZABETH ARDEN Color Intrigue Eyeshadows in Mingle, Teak and Urban
MAC E/S in Vanilla and Ricepaper
L'OREAL Extra Volume Collagen Mascara in Blackest Black
MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud

LIPS
Lipbalm
REVLON Super Lustrous L/S in Coffee Bean
REVLON Super Lustrous L/G in Nude Lustre




Well, hasta luego chicas y chicos.



¡Vivan, amen y rían!

Blog Archive