A New Year, A New Decade

2010 is almost here! Yay! It's a new year, a new decade, and time to wipe the slate clean and start over with goals and ambitions. I'm glad to see that the Zero decade is almost behind us. It was a hard decade with lots of ups and downs. That's life, right?

So, as we head into a new year, it's time to make new plans for a more beautiful, healthy looking me. To that end, I need to get out of some of my ruts and bad habits. I'm not one for making resolutions, but here are my beauty goals for the year ahead:
  • Get serious about my skin care routine! I'm inconsistent at best when it comes to washing off all my makeup every night and using my night-time products. I also need to follow my own advice and give products time to work (or not work!) before passing judgement on them.
  • Break out of my fragrance rut. I use two perfumes regularly: Cannabis Santal by Fresh (yes, it IS a man's fragrance!) and Dune by Dior. I think it's time to add something completely new to my scent repertoire.
  • Find THE products: the have-to-have-it-can't-live-without-it lipstick (or gloss), eye shadow, and mascara. Again, I'm in a rut with what I use, and I need to venture out of my comfort zone.
How about you? What are your beauty plans for the coming year? Leave me a comment!

Blog Archive