New Poll: Do you use foundation (makeup) primer?

Oh wow, I totally forgot about the last poll, hahaha.  I asked if you dye your hair.  15 people in total gave their vote and 7 said "Never". I'm surprised, I'm sure almost everybody were going to say "Always", maybe not a full color but I think many ladies like to have highlights on their hair.  Then again, I have not dye my hair for years.

My new question is based on personal experience. I do not always use a makeup primer b4 doing my makeup. The decision is due only to what is practical or not. I have like three or four face primers and don't like to waste them if I'm only wearing makeup for a couple of hours (like I'm going to pick up the kids at school).  I do use them if it is an extremely hot day and/or I need my makeup to stay put or to not melt under the sun.  The rest of the time, just moisturizer will do.

So my question to you is: Do you use a makeup primer?


No, not paint primer...Foundation (makeup) primer!
(Though the concept is similar)




Cast your vote now, the poll is just below the "about me" section at the left of your screen.  <3<3



¡Vivan, amen y rían!

Blog Archive