Coming Attractions

I'm still having a hard time believing that the 4th of July has already come and gone. The summer of 2009 is slipping away very quickly. My work schedule has lightened considerably (yay!) and I have a week-long beach vacation coming up (yippee!!!).

I have so much beauty news to share with you all...I just wanted to take a moment to give you a list of some upcoming posts I'm working on. If you have any beauty related questions you need answered or products you're curious about, email me at asklydia@hotmail.com. And please hang in there with me...I may not be posting each and every weekday during the summer, but I still have lots of things to tell you about!

UPCOMING TOPICS
  • New mineral makeup products that don't skimp on color
  • Tips on how to amp up your sexy style
  • 5-star hotel anti-aging body cream that will make your skin look--and smell--amazing
  • Summer trend to try now: copper for your eyes
  • Brow Queen Anastasia is venturing into skin care
  • Lip Venom V review and giveaway
  • Give your makeup a tropical overhaul
  • OPI goes matte
  • And much, much more...

Blog Archive