Swatches: MAC Rule, Orange, Clarity, Arena E/S; Pink Poodle, Red Devil L/G---(includes some comparisons)

Happy 4th of July to all US Citizens! Here are more swatches of products I got a long time ago but didn't have the time to post about them earlier.

ABOUT THE EYESHADOWS:
I'm glad I got Rule. If Orange e/s is too bright for you, Rule is a good option. Clarity is super soft and pigmented, that's the reason I bought it instead of Electric Eel. Both shades are pretty similar. NOTE: MAC has discontinued Clarity and can't be found online; maybe you can still get it in some stores and/or CCOs. Arena e/s, wow, I love it! It is a peachy beige color with some shimmer on it. Perfect for this summer.









ABOUT THE LIGGLASSES:
I decided to get Pink Poodle because I wanted a pigmented pink lipgloss and this one delivers beautifully. About Red Devil, I bought it online and thought it would be more reddish. Turns out it's very similar to Lychee Luxe l/g but I don't mine since I am just about to finish it and is one of my all time fave MAC l/g.






Red Devil Compared to Lychee Luxe L/G
(Red Devil has more red on it...well duh, lol!)


Daylight pic:

Hope you are having a nice weekend.

=D


¡Vivan, amen y rĂ­an!

Blog Archive