MAC Colour Craft Collection: 131 brush is on my wishlist!

The new MAC 131 brush (USD $40) is already available online with the Colour Craft Collection. Colour Craft brings back mineralize e/s, blushes and MSF. Also, new lippies and l/g. This collection is divided in two parts--Colour and Face. Read more about it HERE (Colour) and HERE (thanks to Temptalia.com). Now, I am only mentioning this collection because of the 131.

Honestly, mineralize eyeshadows and my eyes just can't be friends. They are too messy and I'm kinda allergic to them. =( Also, I am not too crazy about the colors. The l/s and glosses look good, but I know I have dupes of them on my stash. What I really want is the 131 brush. I think it looks like the 187, which I absolutely love for foundation application. The 131 is advertised as perfect for highlighting, contouring and blush application, but I think it will be great for foundation too. Why? It is tapered and because of its shape, I think it will work well on difficult areas like the nose area and I'm guessing it will provide the same finish as the 187.

Here is a video of SephoraJunkie on YouTube about this brush. Check out more pictures at her blog, it is really good! Her hauls are very informative.

Also, see this post on Specktra.net where you can see the 131 side by side to the 187.

LOL, I guess this post was more about wishful thinking than anything. I just hope the brush is as good as it looks. See, that is the problem with having an addiction, hehe.


Later my beauties!



¡Vivan, amen y rĂ­an!

Blog Archive