New haircut

I actually followed some of the tips from this beauty bubble and I gotta say, I'm very satisfied! I went to the salon at around 2pm today (Tuesday), looked for a hairstyle in one of those books they have around, discussed it with the hairstylist and explained to the hairstylist exactly how much I wanted her to cut (take?) off. It really helped that I knew some inches of hair were coming off, contrary to be totally surprised for getting something I didn't ask for. The price of the haircut was on my budget (I've been to that salon b4, so I already had an idea) and because I was really satisfied I left a 20% tip.

Really great experience. Nice to have a different hair style, at least for a few days, lol. Now, I have to do something about those 6? gray hairs...

Before:

After:
(LOL, I look like a ghost in this first pic, different camera settings)



It looks shorter in the front, but it is longer in the back. Yeah, I'm smiling because I love it. =D

My makeup (well, what was left of it):

FACE
♦MAC Prep+Prime SPF 50
♦MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation NC37
♦MAC Hello Kitty Blush in Tippy (LE)
♦LAURA MERCIER Star Dust Loose Powder

EYES
♦UDPP
♦Pinks and Brown shades from the 28-shades neutral color palette (I think I forgot to mention I bought it on ebay, love it!)
♦L'OREAL Voluminous Waterproof Mascara in Black
♦RIMMEL Professional Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown (clearly not my shade and it fades quickly, ugh)

LIPS
♦CARMEX lipbalm
♦L'OREAL lipstick in 854 Cashmere
♦L'OREAL Colour Juice L/G in 500 Watermelon Crush


Hope you all are having a nice week.


¡Vivan, amen y rĂ­an!

Blog Archive