TotalBeauty.com: Celebrity Beauty Blunders

Why is it that many of us are always obsessed with any given celebrity beauty faux pas? I guess when we see a celebrity make a mistake of any type, we see they are like "any of us". But come to think of it, many of them never made a claim they were "above us". It's just something that comes with fame, I guess. We must always remember they always have a battalion of people behind them making sure they look perfect most of the time. That's their "secret". And yeah, I know better than to believe anything I read/hear/see on the media.

Anyway, I found this beauty bubble interesting. I agree with some of the choices (come on Madonna, all that money and that's the result of your plastic surgery? Ouch. I'd have sued), while with others celebrities I'd say their look at any given time is/was a reflection of their character and what they wanted to express (like Xtina Aguilera or Nicole Richie).

Enjoy.

TotalBeauty.com
Biggest Beauty Blunders of (Almost!) All Time

From hairy pits to shaved heads, we're sure these celebs will always regret these scary style slip-ups.

Biggest Beauty Blunders of (Almost!) All Time

Celebrities usually can do no wrong when it comes to style and beauty, but sometimes even the most gorgeous women make bad decisions when it comes to their hair, makeup and plastic surgery. See proof in these photos.

See blunders

Blog Archive