Guess what?

My blog is already one year old!! I just noticed it today. LOL, I'm terrible, I know. My first post was on July 13th, 2008. One year already! I have to say, it has been wonderful. I have joined some great online communities and met so many people here. I also have learned so many things (about makeup and beauty, blogging, the web, practicing my English). I have not been bored in a long time which is very important to me. It has been great to share with you all my experience in this huge world of cosmetics and skincare, mostly from the consumer point of view. I like how we can all "talk" in a nice, respectful and enthusiastic environment.

There is always people who say stupid things about us beauty lovers but that is okay, everybody is entitled to their opinion. When somebody say those not-so-nice things, I just try to remember the comments and emails I get from people thanking me for a cool makeup tip or trick or just for showing them how to do stuff (like in my tutorials) or giving me their tips (please do so!). Thanking me?! That rocks! It is surreal to me because I'm always learning. Everyday.

Honestly, thanks to all of you who take the time to read this blog. Your CC is always welcome. Leave your comments, even just to say hi!


Smiley face birthday Pictures, Images and Photos

As always,

¡Vivan, amen y rĂ­an!

Blog Archive